When you start making minis, you have to make the miniatures of the big ones I already made! If you don’t know what I’m talking about go check out my Celebration of Easter Set! It’s lovely!
Do not sell, reproduce, or change the pattern itself in any way! You are welcome to sell your completed products, just make sure to refer to me as the designer! Please make sure to tag me
- Worsted weight yarn
- Salmon and black thread
- Hook size 3.5mm (E)
- 6mm Safety Eyes, or an alternative form of eyes
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Sewing Pins
- Rd(s)- Round(s)
- MR- Magic Ring
- Sc- Single Crochet
- St(s)- Slip Stitch(s)
- Inc- Increase
- Dec- Invisible Decrease
- In front loops only pick up the next two loops, yarn over and pull through twice.
- FO- Fasten Off
- FLO- Front Loop Only
- Magic Ring Alternative- chain 2 and single crochet in the second chain from the hook.
- This will be crocheted in the round.
- If not specified or in () repeat to the end of the round.
- Stuff as you go.
Rd 1: 5 sc in MR (5)
Rd 2: inc around (10)
Rd 3: sc around (10)
Rd 4: sc, inc (15)
Rd 5: sc around (15)
Rd 6: sc, inc, sc (20)
Rds 7-10: sc around (20) (4 rounds)
Rd 11: sc, dec, sc (15) Insert eyes between rds 8 and 9, 5 sts apart.
Rd 12: sc, dec (10)
Rd 13: dec (5)
FO. Close, looping through FLO. Add the mouth between the eyes.
I would love to see your pictures! Please tag me in your pictures,
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! You can direct message me on Facebook or Instagram at @crochetwizzard or email me at email@example.com.