It’s time for some fun! The Hidden Treasures Blog Hop is a quick & fun holiday crochet blog hop, filled with little treasures and 12 Beautiful Crochet Patterns! What are the treasures? Special discounts, extra free patterns, printables, and more…
If you are new to blog hops, welcome to the fun!
This Blog Hop Is Special And Here’s Why…
All the hidden treasures! The kid in all of us loves to hunt and find treasure. As a kid I love going on a treasure hunt! Searching for that pots of gold, treasures with secret surprises to discover what will happen when I open the chest!
Each designer has buried a treasure within the FREE Pattern, and more treasures will be found on the feature day of the hop. Wherever you see this treasure chest, click it to discover what you’ve won!
These treasures are EXCLUSIVE to the Hidden Treasures blog hop – so you won’t find them anywhere else!
In addition to the 12 beautiful crochet patterns, you are getting 12 hidden treasures!
Without a doubt, it will be the most fun you’ve had in a blog hop ever!
SNEAK PEEK AT THE BEAUTIFUL CROCHET PATTERNS
Here Is A Sneak Peek At Some Of The Beautiful Free Crochet Patterns In The Hop.
You’ll find cute crochet headbands, 3 amazing crochet blanket patterns, little cute amigurumi stuffed animals, pocket pollys, and gnomes! In fact, you’ll find so may great patterns you’ll want to share with all your friends.
First Things First…
Don’t Miss An Update.
First, I will send you an e-mail reminder every day (please don’t report me for spam…pretty please) In the email, you will find the link to this page.
Then, boookmark this page and set a reminder to come back every day for the links!
Lastly, each day you grab the link to a special FREE CROCHET PATTERN!
Bookmark this page. How do I do that? Here is an article on how to bookmark pages.
Hidden Treasures Blog Hop Details
HOW BLOG HOPS WORK
If you are new to blog hops and curious how they work, Here is an easy guide to follow…
- Crochet bloggers offer a free pattern PDF download.
- The host (me) organizes them all on ONE blog post page (this page).
- Sign up for the emails and keep an eye on your socials to get reminders.
- A new code is released every day (so bookmark this page!)
- Follow the links, enter the codes and download your free pattern!
- Some patterns are DIRECT DOWNLOADS – with no code!
- It’s that simple!
Naturally, blog hops will help you discover new crochet patterns from talented crochet designers that may be unfamiliar to you.
Therefore, you’ll also discover new crochet patterns you’ve never seen before.
Blog Hop Bundles Are ALL The Patterns In ONE Place.
The most special thing about this bundle is all the HIDDEN TREASURES!
So, If you prefer written instructions, a Hidden Treasures Crochet Pattern Bundle is available for purchase today!
The bundle will be available throughout the blog hop, but goes away on December 12th at 11:59 PM EST. The bundle includes:
- 12 Beautiful Crochet Patterns in Holiday and Winter Themes
- Unlock 12 Hidden Treasures – find the treasure chest image in each pattern to get extra bonus’!
- Various skill levels – Perfect for all crochet skill levels
- Clickable Table of Contents
- Full written Ad-Free Crochet Patterns
- Links to video tutorials on how to work the stitches
- Photo tutorials
- And more..
Another wonderful thing…I’ve added a wonderful Winter Set BONUS BUNDLE of 12 Winter Crochet Patterns – when you purchase the bundle. That makes it 24 patterns + all the wonderful hidden treasures for $12.99
The Best Part About The Hidden Treasures Blog Hop Pattern Bundle Is You Have Access To All The Patterns At Your Fingertips TODAY!
WHY THE BUNDLE?
The Hidden Treasures Bundle Is Great Because…
- You can work as fast as you like.
- No waiting.
- No clicking.
- 8 EXTRA FREE BONUS HEADBAND PATTERNS! (when you buy from my link)
- TONS OF HIDDEN TREASURES
MEET THE DESIGNERS
I have teamed up with 9 other crochet designers to bring you 12 fun FREE WINTER CROCHET PATTERNS!
Head over to their blogs and pages to show them some love and explore their wonderful crochet patterns:
- Day 1: Creative Snugglies – Twinkles the Christmas Bear
- Day 2: Madame Stitch – Twisted Sister Ear Warmer
- Day 3: Me- CrochetWizzard – Jingle the Sleighbell
- Day 4: Straight Hooked – Polar Rush Capelet
- Day 5: Knitting with Chopsticks – Impressionists Blanket
- Day 6: Stardust Gold Crochet – Let it Snow VW Bug C2C Blanket Pattern
- Day 7: Pocket Yarnlings – Poppy Prancer Amigurumi
- Day 8: Creations by Courtney – Pine Trees Cowl
- Day 9: My Fingers Fly – Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Day 10: Stardust Gold Crochet – Jingle All The Way Blanket
- Day 11: My Crafty Pursuits – Gifting Gnome
- Day 12: Stardust Gold Crochet – Fair Isle Crochet Beanie
Make sure that you head to Stardust Gold Crochet to get the code each day of the Treasure Hunt! You won’t want to miss out! It’s going to be so much fun!!
(I copied most of her article to make it quicker to get the word out to you all)
This is going to be so much fun!! Thank you for joining me on this fun adventure!