This little cutie was inspired by the song Favorite Things and is part of my Favorite Things collection! This little guy is here to help brighten up your rainy and cloudy day!
Do not sell, reproduce, or change the pattern itself in any way! You are welcome to sell your completed products, just make sure to refer to me as the designer! Please make sure to tag me
- Worsted weight yarn size 4
- Light Blue and black thread
- Hook size 3.5mm (E)
- 6mm Safety Eyes or an alternative form of eyes
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Sewing Pins
- Rd(s)- Round(s)
- MR- Magic Ring
- Sc- Single Crochet
- St(s)- Stitch(s)
- Inc- Increase
- Dec- Invisible Decrease
- In front loops only, pick up the next two loops, yarn over, and pull through twice.
- FO- Fasten Off
- FLO- Front Loop Only
- Magic Ring Alternative- chain 2 and single crochet in the second chain from the hook.
- This will be crocheted in the round.
- If not specified or in () repeat to the end of the round.
- Stuff as you go.
Rd 1: 6 sc in MR
Rd 2: inc (12)
Rd 3: sc, inc (18)
Rd 4: sc, inc, sc (24)
Rds 5-8: sc around (24) (4 rounds)
Rd 9: sc, dec, dc (18)
Rd 10 sc around (18) Place eyes between rds 6 and 7 about 5 sts apart and add a mouth between the eyes.
Rd 11: sc, dec (12)
Rd 12: sc around (12)
Rd 13: dec 2, sc 4, inc, sc 3, start a dec in the last st (this last st will now be part of the next rd as the dec) (10)
Rd 14: finish the dec and place the st marker here, dec, sc 2, inc, sc, dec (8)
Rd 15: dec, sc 2, inc, sc, dec (7)
Rd 16: dec, sc 2, inc, sc, dec over the last st of this rd and the first of the next (6)
FO close through FLO and sew in ends.
I would love to see your pictures! Please tag me in your pictures,
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! You can direct message me on Facebook or Instagram at @crochetwizzard or email me at email@example.com.