I love a good crisp apple. I bet that this cute little apple is nice and crisp if it weren’t so dang cute! It’s far too cute to eat! This little one sure has enjoyed its time with the other fruits!
Do not sell, reproduce, or change the pattern itself in any way! You are welcome to sell your completed products, just make sure to refer to me as the designer! Please make sure to tag me
- Worsted weight yarn
- Red, brown, green and black thread
- Hook size 3.5mm (E)
- 6mm Safety Eyes, or an alternative form of eyes
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Sewing Pins
- Rd(s)- Round(s)
- MR- Magic Ring
- Sc- Single Crochet
- St(s)- Slip Stitch(s)
- Inc- Increase
- Dec- Invisible Decrease – in front loops only pick up the next two loops, yarn over, and pull through twice.
- FO- Fasten Off
- FLO- Front Loop Only
- HDC- Half Double Crochet
- Magic Ring Alternative- chain 2 and single crochet in the second chain from the hook.
- This will be crocheted in the round.
- If not specified or in () repeat to the end of the round.
- Stuff as you go.
I would love to see your pictures! Please tag me in your pictures,
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! You can direct message me on Facebook or Instagram at @crochetwizzard or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.