This little cutie was inspired by a couple of pictures! I thought it was so funny, so I had to try and make my own chill pill! I would like to present to you my Chill Pill!
Do not sell, reproduce, or change the pattern itself in any way! You are welcome to sell your completed products, just make sure to refer to me as the designer! Please make sure to tag me
- Worsted weight yarn
- Blue, red, and black thread
- Hook size 3.5mm (E)
- 6mm Safety Eyes, or an alternative form of eyes
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Sewing Pins
- Rd(s)- Round(s)
- MR- Magic Ring
- Sc- Single Crochet
- St(s)- Slip Stitch(s)
- Inc- Increase
- Dec- Invisible Decrease. In front loops only pick up the next two loops, yarn over, and pull through twice.
- FO- Fasten Off
- Magic Ring Alternative, chain 2 and single crochet in the second chain from the hook.
- This will be crocheted in the round, no slip stitch and no chain.
- If not specified or in () repeat to the end of the round.
- Stuff as you go.
Rd 1: 6 sc in MR
Rd 2: Inc (12)
Rds 3-6 sc around (12) (4 rounds)
Change to red
Rds 7-10: sc around (12) (4 rounds)
Insert one eye between rds 4 and 5 and 9 and 10.
Rd 11: dec (6)
Sl st in next st. FO with a long tail, slip your needle through the front loops to close. Sew in the ends. Sew the mouth between the eyes.
I would love to see your pictures! Please tag me in your pictures,
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! You can direct message me on Facebook or Instagram at @crochetwizzard or email me at email@example.com.