This little cutie was inspired by the song Favorite Things from the movie, The Sound of Music. It is part of that Favorite Things collection. I had fun making a bunch in different colors. Enjoy!
Do not sell, reproduce, or change the pattern itself in any way! You are welcome to sell your completed products, just make sure to refer to me as the designer! Please make sure to tag me
- Worsted weight yarn
- Dark and light brown and black thread
- Hook size 3.5mm (E)
- 6mm Safety Eyes, or an alternative form of eyes
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Sewing Pins
- Rd(s)- Round(s)
- MR- Magic Ring
- St(s)- Stitch(s)
- Sc- Single Crochet
- Inc- Increase
- Dec- Invisible Decrease
- In front loops only pick up the next two loops, yarn over, and pull through twice.
- FO- Fasten Off
- FLO- Front Loop Only- for closing up holes.
- Magic Ring Alternative- chain 2 and single crochet in the second chain from the hook.
- This will be crocheted in the round.
- If not specified or in (), repeat to the end of the round.
- Stuff as you go.
Rd 1: sc 6 in MR
Rd 2: inc (12)
Rd 3: sc, inc (18)
Rd 4-8: sc around (18) (5 rounds) add eyes on either side of the MR between rd 2 and 3
Rd 9: sc, dec (12) Stuff loosely.
Rd 10: dec (6)
FO and sew in the ends. Flatten slightly and tie a Dark Brown string around the piece. Starting on the top, wrapping around, create a cross on the bottom. Wrap back around to the top and tie a bow with the string on either side of the face. Add the mouth.
I would love to see your pictures! Please tag me in your pictures,
@crochetwizzard #crochetwizzard #Parcelthebrownpaperpackages #crochetpackage!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! You can direct message me on Facebook or Instagram at @crochetwizzard or email me at email@example.com.